Welcome and thank you for attending CART’s 2021 Environmental Lab Virtual Spring Showcase.
1. To see your student’s work. Please choose the session (AM or PM) link that corresponds with when your student attends CART.
2. Scroll to find your student’s name & presentation link.
3. Enjoy the presentation.
4. Please return to the feedback link at the top of the page to share your thoughts and affirmations.
Students take part in several field trips in order to experience the San Joaquin Valley, San Joaquin River, Pacific Coast, and the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Students will carry out hands-on projects relating to careers in marine biology, wildlife rehabilitation, air quality, river ecology, alternative energy, and forests. Students will have the opportunity to work with environmental professionals and government agencies to complete scientific projects. Some examples are growing native plants, restoring native wildlife habitats, rehabilitating injured and orphaned wildlife species, monitoring forests, experimenting in wetlands and conducting studies of tide pools and beaches.
- English (H)
- Zoology (P)
- Environmental Research and Technology (P)
- CART Technology Applications
Time: 7:30 – 10:30 OR 12:30 – 3:30
Room Number: S105